BC 12.2; Shelf Location C-7
The Barnard Bear was a quarterly literary magazine which, throughout its years of publication, struggled to maintain a working budget and to increase the volume of submissions. It started in 1905, and then ceased publication in 1922. When the magazine was resurrected in 1944 for a brief period, it was known as just The Bear.
An inventory list is available on request. Please contact the Archives email@example.com for more information.