BC 12.5; Shelf Location C-8
Focus on Barnard began as the sole literary magazine of Barnard in 1948. The first copy in the Barnard College Archives’ collection is dated December 1950. In the fall of 1954, the magazine changed its name and its look. Focus now had more poetry, reviews, articles and translations.
An inventory list is available on request. Please contact the Archives firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.